Monday, September 21, 2009

Angel Tears


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When all the world is hurting
and even angels cry,
I lift my heart to heaven,
To know the reason why.
I don’t pretend to understand,
God’s ways are not of man,
But I do know,
He loves us so,
and always,
Has a plan.

Nothing ever happens,
unless He wills it so.
Rest in Him, find Peace in Him.
Be Still, let God, Let go.
Drink in all the wonder,
Refocus on the good.
Everything will fall in place.
Exactly as it should.

Children of The Father,
Believe, Receive, in Grace.
Our God is ever Faithful,
To all who seek His Face.
Miracles are out there,
Healings every day.
Washed in Heaven’s Holy tears.
Love will find a way.

Elizabeth

-----------------------------------

Psalm 46:10,
'Be Still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.'

1 comment:

  1. This is the most beautiful blog and has the most beautiful title. I believe I was meant to find it today, for this sweet poem seems to speak especially to me and it has helped me put things in perspective! Thank you so much for what you do.

    ReplyDelete