Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Giving Thanks


How beautiful this day has been,
The breeze, the sun, and You,
Filling , spilling down such Grace,
As only You can do
Children laughing, songs of Praise,
Color all around,
Joy and Love,
For One above,
Shining on each face.

How Beautiful You are Lord,
To save a wretch like me,
A tiny speck of nothingness,
But ‘InYou’ I can be.
All that You have purposed.
All that You ordain,
Still searching out Your Wonder,
Even after so much rain.

Thank you for all Seasons,
All encounters on my way,
Even those that stripped my heart,
Helped me learn to pray.
Thank you for my children,
All that I have cared for
Thank you for this humble home,
More than I had ever dared for.

Undeserving, is my stance,
But Lord, I Love You So,
Such a work in progress daily
Don’t ever let me go.
How beautiful this day has been,
The breeze, the sun, and You,
Filling , spilling down such Grace,
As only God can do

Elizabeth


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment