Friday, October 16, 2009

His Smile


I wish there were words I could tell you,
to help you know God feels your pain.
I wish there were more to do for you,
To help you to dance in the rain.
You see me so strong and resilient,
but child , I stand not on my own.
I am weak, He is strong,
only carried along,
on a journey to find my way Home.

I wish there were some way to show you,
all that glitters is not what you need.
My smile came from knowing some sorrows,
My heart bears some scars, I still bleed.
The glow that you envy is not made by me,
and all of my riches are nought.
My Treasure is Loving and Serving a King,
by His blood , Sacrificed, I was bought.

I know well that some moments are darkness.
I know well that this life is unfair.
I know you’ve been crying, given up trying ,
and I know that my Lord is right there.
His Hands reaching down from the Heavens,
His eyes spilling teardrops of Grace
Provision and hugs, by His Arms and His Love,
and His Heart puts the smile, on my face.
Elizabeth

----------------------------
Philippians 4:13,
'I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment