Monday, October 12, 2009

The One Who Carries Me


Though I may have less than most,
always out of place.
I am blessed beyond compare,
With Visions of His Face.
Daily one step closer,
to where I want to be.
Walking in the footsteps,
of the One who carries me.

At times so very much alone,
A stranger to this land.
but, just where He put me,
to be a held out hand.
And in return my heart is full,
much more than others see.
Walking in the footsteps,
of the One who carries me.

So I don’t mind the down times,
and I don’t mind life’s trials.
I get to see the Eyes of Love,
in every joyful child.
I get to watch my Lord each day,
Setting captives free.
Walking in the footsteps,
of the One who carries me.

When my time is done here,
every moment planned.
I will bathe His Holy feet,
so covered in my sand.
Touch The Robe that made me whole.
Kneel before His Throne.
Tremble, Worship and Adore,
The One who led me Home

Elizabeth
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment