Saturday, October 17, 2009

Upon My Knees

Falling on my knees this day
crawling to Your feet
Kick me Lord, for I am spent,
feeling such deplete.
Exhausted, weary, Homesick,
Just longing for Your Touch.
Sweet Jesus , wash me, lift me up.
I need You, Oh so much.

Your children are all weary Lord.
Come quickly, hear our prayer.
So longing for that trumpet call,
Redemption shining there.
My Lord in all His Splendour,
Every knee to bow.
Triumphant King,
Such Praise will sing,
but Father, here and now………

Crawling on my knees to You,
Another day will come
Wash me, lift me , help me walk.
Still a race to run.
Help me run it well Lord,
Lay each burden down.
In You, With You, all the way,
That Grace and Love abound.

Your children are all weary Lord.
Come quickly, hear our prayer.
So longing for that trumpet call,
Redemption shining there.
My Lord in all His Splendour,
Every knee to bow.
Triumphant King,
Such Praise will sing,
but Father, here and now………

Just another weary soul
another hand to hold.
Curled up on such Precious Feet,
another heart to mold.
Hiding in Your Gentle Wings
Sweet Spirit ,Come, I pray.
Wash me, Fill me, Pour me out,
Upon my knees this day.


Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment