Sunday, November 8, 2009

Master Of The Storm

Clinging to The Fathers Heart.
With everything I have
Redeemer, Precious Saviour
My soul so very glad.

Nothing this world throws at me,
Though trials overwhelm,
Can take away Your Love, my Love,
For You are at the Helm.

and tho the sea is raging now ,
and tho the storm is here.
I rest assured this too will pass,
and You will calm all fear

Stay with me Precious Jesus,
Guard the ones I love.
Be my Courage,
Be my Strength,
Help me rise above,

Bless my smile ,’for His Names Sake.’
Tho trembling my stance,
I still hear sweet music playing,
Beckoning come dance

I give this round to You Lord,
One moment at a time,
All I can do,
Is cling to You,
Assured All will be fine.
Elizabeth
----------------------------------------------
Romans 9:38,
‘For I am convinced that neither death nor life, nor angels, nor principalities: nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, not height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord’ Amen.
---------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq42I1RY8wg

No comments:

Post a Comment