Monday, February 15, 2010

Dancing

My Jesus,
Precious Saviour.
Come dance a while with me.
Walk with me, and talk with me.
Help me Shine for Thee.

I love You Lord,
and lift my eyes,
to Worship You this day.
You hold my life,
in Gentle Hands.
Love always finds a way.

I see You in the Sunshine.
The mountains shining snow.
The birdsong, and the flowers,
so full of Heavens glow.

I love you Lord,
Forgive me,
For all the times I stumble.
I get so lost,
and trouble tossed.
Just a sinner,
ever humble.

I see You when I close my eyes,
Arms so open wide.
Gently smiling,
‘Here I Am.
I never left your side’

I love You Lord,
and lift my heart,
to cleanse and make anew
Another day,
another way,
to live in Awe of You.

My Jesus,
Precious Saviour.
Come dance a while with me.
Walk with me, and talk with me.
Set my Spirit Free.
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment