Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hope

Lord I am weary tonight.
So much of today wasn’t right.
The woman so bruised,
husband abused.
What a world,
needing Love,
needing Light.

Lord, I am troubled and torn,
by the pleadings of all the unborn.
Poverty rules,
Lucifer’s tools.
What a time,
needing Hope,
Grace adorned.

….. and the children,
born into our mess.
Survival is all they possess.
Innocence lost,
paying the cost,
for a lifestyle,
un Godly,
un Blessed.

Lord, be the Glow of my Heart.
Be the warmth, calling Home, in the dark.
Forgiveness and Peace,
be the Joy,
Sweet Release.
Through it all, Precious Savior, Thou Art.

Elizabeth

-----------------------------------

John 16:33,

'These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer;I have overcome the world'.

No comments:

Post a Comment