Saturday, February 13, 2010

Who But You

Help me Lord,
To Trust in You.
Ever close,
To see us through.

Who but You,
Can still my fears,
Be my courage.
Dry my tears.

I have Faith,
and I have Love,
but sometimes Lord,
just not enough.

Help me,
with my unbelief.
When this world offers,
no relief

Who but You,
Can part the Sea,
Move the mountains,
Carry me

Hold my heart
and hold my hand
Raise me up,
and help me stand.

Who but You
Can help me smile,
Bind my feet,
another mile.

I have Faith,
and I have Love,
but sometimes Lord,
just not enough.

Help me Lord,
To Trust in You.
Ever close,
To see us through.
Elizabeth

--------------------------------------------------

Matthew 17:20,

‘If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.’

No comments:

Post a Comment