Monday, March 1, 2010

Blown Kisses

The sun shone down a while today.
Sparkled mountains far away.
Warmed the earth.
Blessed the land.
Blown kisses from my Fathers Hand.

Creator, Lord,
Above it all.
Who knows when every sparrow falls.
Why is it that You Love me so?
So unworthy,
that I know.

The sky was blue, with cotton clouds.
Just a hint of breeze allowed,
to whisper gently through the trees,
Believe, Receive, on bended knees.

I try so hard,
but always fall,
into the Arms that hold us all.
Raise me up, help me stand.
Every moment,
He has planned.
For God so Loved The World.

All is Wonder, all is Grace.
So Beautiful, to find His Face.
Hear His Voice, so gently call,
and know,
The Greatest Love of All.

Birdsong as they flit and play.
Just breathing in this Fragrant day.
Petals falling,
where I stand.
Blown kisses from my Fathers Hand.

Elizabeth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment