Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pieces


For now we know in part,
but, one day I shall see,
all the pieces of my heart,
Jesus kept for me.

The pieces torn away,
by life with all it’s sorrows.
Waiting to be made anew,
in the Promise of Tomorrow.

For now we know in part.
Blind Faith to lead us Home.
The Light within the dark,
from Heavens Precious Throne.

and when I see The Holy One,
I know the tears will fall.
Indebted to my Savior,
who Loved me through it all.

Creator of the Heavens.
Father of Mankind.
The Rhyme and Reason for it all,
Wisdom waits to find.

For now we know in part,
but, one day I shall see,
all the pieces of my heart,
Restored Eternally.

Elizabeth

==========================

1 Corinthians 13:12-13,

'For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as I am known.'

No comments:

Post a Comment