Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Thank You

Someone told me thank you,
but thank the Lord on high.
I really didn’t do that much,
but hear His Voice draw nigh.

Another said, ‘you help me
by the words you love to write',
but don’t you know,
It isn’t me,
but God who shines The Light.

and anyone can hear Him.
I do believe it so.
Knock and the door is opened,
with all His Heart,
to know.

A Love beyond all others.
Peace, when there is none.
Source of strength, source of joy,
there for everyone.

'Lo, I am always with you.'
The beginning and the end.
Comforter . Provider.
Advocate and friend.

and some one said 'Lord Help me,
I cannot walk alone.
Carry me Sweet Jesus.'
So lost and far from home.

'Take my heart and use me,
any way You can.
All I have, is all in You,
Father, here I am.'

So when I hear a thank you,
My heart is truly blessed.
All I do is Love my God
and He,
does all the rest.

-------------------------------------------
Revelations 3:20,
‘Behold I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come into him, and will sup with him, and he with me.’

---------------------- thank You Jesus.

Elizabeth



No comments:

Post a Comment