Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Foretold



My God has a Plan for me,
as perfect as a plan can be.
To use my heart, my skills, my life.
A child of God, mother, wife.
Teacher, poet, molded clay,
to stretch, and grow,
in every way.
Bringing Glory to my King.
Not of me, but all of Him.

My God has a plan for all,
with ears to hear The Shepherd call.
His precious lambs, so often lost,
but One, so born to pay the cost.
Upon that Holy Precious Night,
a second chance, to do things right.
Foretold,
that eve when Love came down.
Already written, lost then found.
A sprinkled remnant, set apart.
Not of man, but God’s own heart.

With eyes to see His Plan unfold,
The Greatest Story ever told.
His perfect Love, His Beauty shine.
In you and yours, and me and mine.
Every good thing, every way.
Lifting humbled hands to pray.
Knowing our God has a Plan,
and when we can’t,
to know He can.

Elizabeth


Matthew 1: 22,23,
‘Now all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet saying,
BEHOLD, A VIRGIN SHALL BE WITH CHILD, AND SHALL CALL HIS NAME EM-MAN-UEL, which being interpreted is, God with us.’

No comments:

Post a Comment