Saturday, February 5, 2011

Thorned


Lord could you hold me, just for a while.
So overwhelmed,
So hard to smile.
So hard to stand.
So hard to be.
All of the things that this life needs of me.

Lord could you touch me, deep in my soul.
Help me to be.
Just to stay whole.
So full of fears,
spilling only to You.
Strengthen my heart,
My Faith Lord,
In You.

and Lord,
Could You be there,
for all feeling pain.
Help them to heal,
Feel worthy again.
Help them to shine,
for we all have Your Light.
Only waiting to burn,
by Your Grace,
by Your Might.

But just for tonight, could You hold me awhile.
Reach into my heart, with all reason to smile.
Comfort my Soul, be my Rock, Staff, and Shield.
Empower my Spirit, that I too am healed.

Elizabeth

Ephesians 6:10,

'Finally my ,brethren,be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might'

No comments:

Post a Comment